Ark-La-Tex Tattoo and Art Expo Artist Information
Longview Exhibit Center
August 28th – 30th , 2020
- All booths are processed in order of application approval
- Deposit of booth rate is required upon approval
- Deposits can be made by check, credit card, or through pay pal
- All booths in the 200 and 300 sections have ceiling electrical outlets. *Exhibitors will need to bring their own extension cords*. The Expo will provide ladders, hanging clips to hide cords, and staff assistance if needed.
- Booth placement requests will be honored to the best of our ability after payment is received in full.
- No smoking or vaping in the building. There are several designated smoking areas outside the main entrance and we will have event staff at all exists to allow those to step out for a quick vape.
- No refunds
- A representative from the Expo with contact each studio to coordinate the exchange of promotional materials for the Expo website and social media outlets. The material will comprise of studio logo, artist(s) photo, and up to (3) work photos. This will be displayed under the Artists’ link on the Expo website so the general public can contact artists to book appointments.
- The Expo will have a complimentary keg of cold beer during Thursday evening set-up and Sunday evening break-down.